Upload Data File
Send a table containing pvalues, logRatios, Standard errors, gene annotations, etc.
File format allowed:
Text tabulated file:
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Excel users save the table as "Delimited text files (.txt)"
- Any number of data columns (separated by tabs) with gene names, descriptions, logRatios, Avalues, Intensities, Standard deviations, pvalues, etc.
- At least two columns must contain only numbers (to be represented in the XY plot).
- All lines starting by "#" will be treated as experimental details.
- Columns labelled with "hm:anytext" will serve to create heatmaps of filtered spots.
- A valid input table is here. Download it and use it to try FIESTA right now!
NOTE: The example correspond to a re-analysis made with limma of part of an experiement submitted by Dr. Rachel Tompa (UC San Francisco) to Gene Expression Omnibus database (GSE4934).